We wish to promote the creative representation of the Digital Earth in virtual form by young people, in order to publicize and promote the vision and capabilities of Digital Earth. We aim to involve more young people in Digital Earth activities, and thereby increase the popularity of the ISDE. The best videos will be distributed by electronic media to everybody interested in the development of the ISDE. The 3 min video should present the author’s CV (30 sec.) and her/his research or ideas about Digital Earth (DE) development (2 min. and 30 sec.).
For more information, please visit the ISDE website.
- February 1, 2015 – Official Announcement
- August 1, 2015 – Submission Deadline for Videos
- September 15, 2015 – Deadline for Community Voting, Finalists Announced
- October 5-9, 2015 – 9th ISDE Symposium in Halifax, Canada – video presentation and award announcement
- The Finalists will be promoted during the 9th ISDE Symposium (Digital Earth 2015) in Halifax, Canada, and uploaded to the official ISDE ScienceStage Channel.
- The top 5 will receive ISDE diplomas and gifts, and will be publicized on the ISDE website www.digitalearth-isde.org.
- The top 1 will get a one year free personal online subscription to the International Journal of Digital Earth.